Background

Monday, November 1, 2010

Plast from the Past #3-Holly's Bridal Shower

This was the funnest bridal shower ever!  Perhaps it was because it was FULL of SUU Track and Field Brides to Be!  It was at my house in the spring of 2008 (Holly do you remember the exact date?  I would like it if you do!)  There were five brides at the party, one couldn't make it.  Can you believe 6 of our sprint team got engaged and married all within a few months!?  Something was in the water that year!  I was sick of the usual games so I decided to come up with some of my own! hehehe

I thought the girls needed some practice at sporting the lingerie!  This was the slurpee bra modeling. 
 We had a lingerie fashion show with music (I think we played Right Said Fred's "I'm to Sexy" but I can't remember for sure).  The 5 brides went into another room while the rest of us played a game.  They had to come up with what was announced while they walked the runway and pick their outfits (I bought all kinds of styles of underwear from the dollar store and walmart that they had to model over their clothes, Val (far right) was bold and sported hers without anything under!)  Michelle, in the purple panties, stuffed hers with toilet paper to add some ghetto junk to her trunk!  Holly's were so little she could barely get them on, notice the belt over the green pair!
Bubblegum Trivia:  I thought it would be fun to ask all the grooms to be about their women!  I secretly sent the boys questions about their wives like what is their most embarrassing moment, what their favorite dessert was, and what their cup size was.  That question was pretty funny; one clueless innocent boy said "96?"  At least he guessed big!  Each time their fiances got the wrong answer, the girls had to insert another piece of Bubbalicious into their mouths.  Some of them got a pretty big wad!  I remember Holly rolling her eyes at Forrest for making her chew so much gum!
another slurpee bra picture.  From l to r and top to bottom:  Val, Jess, Michelle, Holly, and Tracey

2 comments:

Holly said...

I love all these old posts you're doing, they really make me miss Cedar City and all our friends! I don't remember the exact date but I'll check my journal and see if I wrote anything about it in there. This was such a fun shower! You did an awesome job :) Miss you!

shady brady dye said...

thanks Holly! It makes me miss you guys oodles! You will have to see if you wrote anything down. I wish I would have kept the fiance's responses to the questions!