Background

Sunday, November 21, 2010

It's snowing! In the (winter)! This could be....DISASTEROUS!

If you don't recongize the line in the title, you really should watch Horton Hears a Who.  Just last night SLC got it's first big snow of 2010.  Look at what it did to our yard! 

The first tree this video shows is were Colton parks his car all the time to keep the snow off, ironic, I know.  Well, I'm down in St. George for the next week so for whatever reason, he parked in my spot-the garage driveway.  The other tree is in our yard also.  I feel bad for the people who own our home.  Trees are so beautiful and take so long to grow big.  I want at least 3 or 4 trees in my yard someday and I think if I were them I might actually cry a little at the loss of these beautiful trees.  Darn snow!

Colton's parking spot.  I am so grateful that for some random reason, Colton parked in the driveway!  This would be on top of his car!

This just makes us all that more excited to go to L.A. in a few weeks!

3 comments:

amanda webb said...

That is so crazy! I am glad he didn't park there so you don't have to worry about car repairs....it is so weird to think that it is winter! I am so thrown off by the weather here...it is supposed to be 80 here tomorrow and it just feels like it is summer still! I am excited to come to Utah and have a white christmas though...and we are so excited to see you guys again!

Matthew and Lindsey said...

thank goodness for the car...it is time like these when I really dont miss anything about Utah. If you need an escape from the snow you can come visit anytime :)

shady brady dye said...

Lindz,
We should definitely arrange that...better yet! We could swap homes for the next 4 months! :)