Background

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Post from the Past #4 Las Vegas Temple Trip December 2008-Webbs, Brackens, and Dyes

Las Vegas Temple Trip with the Brackens and the Webbs in December of 2008, I think...because we stayed at the Brackens in LaVerkin.  We all rode down in a van that Megan and Colten borrowed, it was fun to be all together!  We went to the strip after, I wish we would've taken some pictures of that.  Though as I recall, you couldn't look up, down, or straight forward that night without catching an eyefull!
 the men folk sportin' Colten's (with an "e") Russian hats from his mission
 our turn
 LV Temple
 patriotism and spiritualism


 still has orangish-yellow hair from Halloween, but he's so cute!
 You have to have some serious guns to hold up the angel Moroni




another one with the flag

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Shay! I'm so glad I found your blog, I didn't even know you had one. Sounds like your temple trip to LV was fun. Oh, and that's awesome you guys hang out w/ the Brackens.

PS. I'm gonna put a link to your blog on my blog if that's ok. Let me know if it's not. :)

shady brady dye said...

So glad you found us! Hope you are enjoying life across seas!