Background

Monday, April 12, 2010

Life change Update!

I forget that there are so many places I have to keep people informed on about us! (facebook, blogger, texting, emails, phone calls, etc.)  I realized I haven't told the bloggers yet about Colton and I's future plans...though a lot of you know already.  Colton was accepted to the Master's in Finance at the University of Utah and I have been accepted to the Rehabilitation and Sport Medicine PhD at Brigham Young University.  We will be moving up to probably the Lehi area sometime this summer.  We are so sad to leave Cedar City, I've been here 5 years now and Colton 3.  It is an amazing place but we are so excited for a new adventure!  We know people typically grow apart with time and distance but we hope our little group of friends can last throughout the years, the moving, the job changes, the growing families, and whatever life may bring us all.  Thanks and love to our FHE group and how much you have touched our lives!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Heck ya we are going to stay best friends for life. I'm so excited you guys are being so successful. I hope you like it up north. We're sure going to miss you. We'll have to vacation a lot together. We love you!