Background

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

our lil person is a lil............Mr.!!!!!!!

It's a boy! I am SO glad we found out!  It feels so much more personal and real to me now than it did before.  I secretly knew it would be a boy from a passed experience but you're always afraid to trust those kind of experiences and instincts.  Here is our little boy's first debute!


 His hand was by his face the whole time, sometimes both of them blocked his face.  I wonder if he will sleep with his hands by his face like mom....


The ultra-sound tech asked us what we thought we were having.  Before she told us, when Colton saw this screen, he thought, "It's definitely a boy!"


hands by his face again


Dad's smiley/chubby cheeks?! We will have to wait and see!


This little hand (the one not permanently by his face) waived to us a lot!


This one is my other little boy's favorite....Colton made yet another Alien vs. Predator comment when he saw this. :) silly boy!

5 comments:

Holly said...

Oh Shay I am so happy for you guys!! Sorry I never responded to the text.. but I was/am so excited!! You are going to be awesome parents. Can't wait to meet him!

Becca said...

YAY!!! We're very excited for you! I hope your semester is going well and you're not too stressed :)

p.s. I have a housewarming present for you guys that I need to drop by sometime!

shady brady dye said...

Becca you are too awesome! It's time to get together again I think!

Tamaran said...

CONGRATS! I told Tae this morning that you were having a little boy. She was so excited. I think it made it more real for her too!

Danielle said...

Congratulations-that's so awesome!! It feels so much more real when you get to see your little person!