Background

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A little about me...


I tag brea, tamaran, holls, amanda, and anyone else

ABC Tag:
A: Addiction ~ milk, weird I know
B: Breakfast (what you eat) ~ leftovers, yogurt, frozen waffles, english muffins, cake, ...nothing is really off limits :)
C: Chocolate or Chips ~ chips, i would rather eat a whole bag of chips n dip than chocolate, even though I do like chocolate
D: Dessert or Appetizers ~ probably appetizers but why not both?!
E: Essential Items ~ hoodie, i'm actually pretty content when i intentionally forget my cell phone
F: Favorite Color ~ lime green
G: Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms ~ yummy if their soft
H: Hometown ~ Rangely, CO
I: Indulgence ~ martinelli
J: January or July ~ July! I think January is one of the most awful months of the year because there's nothing special about it really, New Year's feels more like a December holiday.
K: Kids ~ dilemna within
L: Life isn’t complete without ~ Colton, and sports
M: Most exciting memory ~ my cruise with Colton
N: Number of brothers & sisters ~ 3 younger brothers with one celestialized already-lucky duck!
O: Oranges or Apples ~ depends on the mood, i like to mix it up with food
P: Phobias or Fears ~ the dark-i've had nightmares of scary men my whole life, and spiders-even the non poisonous ones!
Q: Quote ~ I want to come up with a favorite quote that sums me up and is all mine...but I haven't found one yet...:(
R: Reading currently ~ text books for school, i would kill to read for pleasure these days
S: Summer or Spring ~ both as long as it's not snowing in the spring, i like all of the seasons except winter
T: Tag 6 People ~ brea (cus she hasn't updated her blog in weeks and maybe cyd and i can gang up on her!) tamaran, amanda, holls, and whoever else wants to
U: Unknown fact about me ~ i sleep with a stuffed frog every night, colton is jealous of my frog
V: Vacation I want to go on ~ anywhere with tropical anything-cruises, palm trees, beaches, etc.
W: Walking or Running ~walking...i hate running
X: X-Ray or Ultrasound ~ dumb question
Y: Your favorite Food ~ probably the american cowboy steak house food, whatever category it would fall in
Z: Zoo or Bowling ~ Zoo..."Take her to the zoo. I hear retards like the zoo!"

1 comment:

Tamaran said...

I did this tag on May 21st. I guess it has almost been a year, so I could do it again. Also, a few of the letters are different...if I get time, I will, if not, love ya anyway!