Background

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I'm selling Mary Kay! Need a Consultant?

Other than graduating from SUU this weekend (wooohooo!), the new update in my life is I am a glamorous, hoppin Mary Kay Consultant! I've been doing this for about a month now and honestly, I LOVE it!!! If anyone needs a consultant, I am your girl. I don't want to steal you from anyone else, unless your family. If your family and you like me :) then most consultants understand the switch over. I'm not allowed to use the "D" word (you know the one where you get amazing deals because you know me, they are often a number with a % attached!), but if your a friend or family leave me a note and I'll tell you about those special "D's". Especially if your family, because I would love to take care of you! It's been so fun pampering those I love!

3 comments:

Holly said...

So I'm really upset that I'm not on your friends and famiy list.. ok just kidding, but seriously Shay. :) PS you know you can always count on me to take you up on the D word.

shady brady dye said...

I kept trying to save you to my list for a long time and for some reason it won't ever let me! I always have to go to jed and amanda's blog first to get to yours lol

Brady and Richelle said...

I haven't seen you since Emily and James' wedding!! Hope you're doing good!!