Background

Friday, September 24, 2010

Updated! Sorta!

A new post for the dyes! Yes I know, shocker! Well sort of a new post...more like a plug...but I promise I have pics and stories from all summer long I will put up this weekend! It's going to happen, I promise! So anyway:

Citydeals.com is amazing. All these companies give huge discounts on family fun, entertainment, restaurants, etc. You can see the deals for your location. So far, here is what I have personally bought:

-1 sunset sailing 2 hour cruise with dessert for 2 on Utah Lake! We did this for Colton's birthday (pics to come!). It cost us only $48 dollars!
-1 skybox sports grill/restaurant ticket for $25. Paid only $5! Watched the Utes this last weekend!
-1/2 off tickets to the Heber Creeper Historical Railroad. We bought the Haunted Train Trip for Halloween! Should be fun fun fun!
-and now, there are season passes for only $12 to the cornbelly mazes and all their other 20 attractions, unlimited access! I'm buying that one today!

I would love it if you just sign up an account, don't even have to buy anything, and tell them Shaylene Dye referred you! I get $10 for every referral! Then maybe you'll want to refer some friends too! They really are swell!

the link you have to use to refer me is http://www.citydeals.com/?ref=CDUMTAwMTE1
I promise it is totally safe and this is really me, not some hacker in my account! :)

citydeals.com!

No comments: